Business Development Representative
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are looking for energetic, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organization as a Sales Representative. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Mavenlink offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Understanding of project management is a plus
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage time
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment