Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.The Job
- Maintain a well-kept office and a clean snack and kitchen area. Keeping things clean and tidy is your forte.
- Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities; such as key FOB maintenance and service requests
- Greet visitors and candidates that come in to the Irvine office
- Responsible for ordering and restocking office supplies & snacks and maintaining vendor relationships
- Assign and maintain building key accesses
- Collaborate with Hiring Mangers to assign workspaces for new hires
- Place lunch orders to be catered daily for a team of 100+. Our team loves food!
- Manage our CEO’s calendar and meetings
- Oversee scheduling and expense reports for the executive team
- Coordinate events, meetings, dinners, off-site meetings and board meetings
- Arrange travel (domestic and international) including flight reservations, hotel reservations, car rentals, badges and passes, and other arrangements as necessary
- Special projects as assigned. We’re a start up, so we wear a lot of different hats!
You are a self-starter. You work with our executive team with confidence, while providing daily task support to help our decision-makers focus on making each department thrive.
- Are passionate about the technology industry, maybe you've even worked at other SaaS companies before
- Enjoy being the point of contact for office needs
- Thrive off a fast-paced environment; you motivate yourself
- Have 5+ years’ experience, including with supporting multiple executives
- Understand administrative principles, office procedures, and equipment
- Enjoy being a part of a collaborative environment where everyone has something to teach and something to learn
- Deeply respect both confidentiality and diplomacy
- Possess the highest level of tact
- Love looking for ways to streamline and simplify day-to-day business operations
- Are outgoing and enjoy welcoming and accommodating visitors, and handling inquiries from the public
- Are obsessed with meticulous scheduling, exemplary with punctuality
- Are adaptable, creative, and enjoy taking ownership of the outcome
- Adapt and stay flexible to support a fast-paced, ambitious environment (We’re a startup; it goes with the territory!)
- Have an eye for design, and enjoy creating and maintaining a clean and relaxed workplace
- Can manage an office with 100+ people in one location and growing
- Excel at computer skills, specifically proficiency in MS Office and Google Applications
- Have a college degree (required)