Growth Product Manager
Location / San Francisco, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
At Mavenlink, our engineers aren’t the only ones who pair. The perfect candidate for our Growth Product Manager role enjoys working with others to solve hard problems.
- Thinks strategically and seeks data-driven truths about users and the product
- Excels at tackling complex business process problems and conceptualizing solutions where there currently is either no software or bad software
- Enjoys working with others to determine the minimum viable requirements for a feature
- Validates assumptions by gathering qualitative and quantitative data
- Provides commentary on statistically meaningful results after new features are launched
- Readily switches from writing SQL queries to get an answer, to a hunch, to A/B testing email copy and product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas with engineers.
- Skillfully gives and receives feedback
- Looks to the future and thinks strategically about how he/she can use data to lead company decisions
- Is detail-oriented and adjusts well to change
- Rolls up his/her sleeves and enjoys helping others succeed
- Adeptly manages and balances multiple projects with competing priorities
- Own the Growth roadmap and drive efforts from requirements gathering to completion
- Help keep our data dashboard up to date and make sure we are tracking everything, so that we are making quantitative decisions
- Work with support and other customer-facing teams to provide solutions and analytics to drive renewals through engagement, adoption, and customer relationship management
- Define growth and engagement performance indicators and monitor them so the team knows where we stand
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and other customer-facing teams to determine optimal plans and pricing
- Work with Product Marketing in conducting competitive research and sharing learnings with Product Development and Design teams
- Own and drive new user product adoption using rapid experimentation
- Identify quick wins to drive customer satisfaction
Experience and Skills
- BA or BS required, background in engineering or CS degree a plus
- Direct experience leading product management within an agile organization
- Prior experience using data and analytics to inform product decisions
- Experience with SQL
- Fluent in Excel or comparable analysis software
- Demonstrated passion for creativity and analytical decision making
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Before You Apply
Please sign up for Mavenlink and explore before you apply. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about growing the product.