Lead Visual Designer
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
About the Role
We're looking for a Lead Visual Designer to help us tell the Mavenlink story and create a best in class immersive brand experience that will continue to attract users to our product and establish the Mavenlink brand around the globe.
You will play a significant role shaping and stewarding the visuals for the Mavenlink brand and helping us execute our marketing and growth objectives. You’ll work closely with our marketing team, creative director, web development, and UX teams, turning marketing strategies, brand objectives and business goals into striking visual solutions.
You should excel working across the digital landscape to create memorable and elegant designs for campaigns, content, our websites, social, events, and offices. If you are a designer that has already established a body of work that has been recognized for excellence, we want to meet you.
You Are A Storyteller.
You know beautiful design alone is not enough for today’s successful brands. You craft stories within the designs to make experiences which are multilayered, rich and memorable.
You Are A Brand-Focused, Elegant Designer.
You have experience shaping and evolving brands. You are ready to be a key brand steward, creating and delivering iconic designs that are strategically sound, conceptually based, and on-brand.
You Are System Oriented.
You realize systems are essential. Whether the patterns you create are stylistic, iconographic, typographic or live in the realm of UX flows and interactions, creating, controlling and implementing systems are always under your careful consideration.
You Are Client Centric (internal clients in this case).
You work with a high level of commitment, and a welcomed service orientation that puts the goals of others first, and their satisfaction in the work you produce at a premium. You constantly look for ways to serve better, present great options, and obtain feedback for improvement. You’re humble, taking yourself lightly and your work seriously.
You Are Digital Savvy.
You have experience designing for the web and can interweave visuals and functionality while maintaining simplicity. You design intuitive site experiences, interaction, user interface and navigation. You continually experiment with new strategies, trends and technologies for creating stellar brand and digital experiences.
You Are A Design Pro.
You are a self-directed designer who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project you work on. You take great pride in both delivering the work that the business demands and the work that stretches you. You are an informed advocate of design, enjoy leading design discussions and can explain and defend your ideas and methodology clearly and fearlessly. You welcome feedback, enjoy the iterative process, and are always pushing yourself to improve.
- Collaborate with creative, and marketing stakeholders, to develop creative solutions and tactics, and then execute on those definitions every step of the process from ideation to deployment.
- Creation of all ranges of designs from immersive web and mobile experiences and targeted marketing campaigns, to assets and designs for blogs, landing pages, events, collateral, social and email marketing.
- Build and maintain a cohesive visual language for Mavenlink’s marketing and brand ecosystem.
- Work with with front end developers, and other creative roles to ensure approved solutions are deployed to a pixel-perfect level of attention.
- Become an informed and vocal advocate of great design at Mavenlink.
- BA in Design or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Superior knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understands the fundamentals of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Skilled in building digital assets, motion graphics a plus
How to Apply: Please include a link to your portfolio in addition to your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!