Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to shape and define our editorial strategy and drive engagement. You will be responsible for writing and producing various types of content and blogs with the goal of expanding Mavenlink’s digital footprint. To be successful, you must demonstrate a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will also need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high degree of initiative. Finally, you must love to write, and have experience in using content to achieve business goals.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing Communications. You will be an integral part of the Marketing Communications team and will have the opportunity to see the results and impact of your work daily.
- Manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to Mavenlink (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Create 1–2 high value pieces of content each month to drive awareness and leads (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, guides, templates, etc.)
- Blog with speed and precision on an ongoing basis to attract visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow our email subscriber base by providing regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with senior executives, product management, support representatives, sales staff and other internal teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Work with our marketing operations to optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through content
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Conduct analytical projects to improve content strategies/tactics
What we are looking for...
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, Journalism, Literature or related field, with 2-3 years working experience in content production (It is preferred to also have past experience working in SaaS/ B2B marketing)
- A creative person that can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, creative thinking, and an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software.
- Excellent organizational skills to ability work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.