Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Mavenlink reinvents the way the world conducts business online. We empower businesses to understand their productivity and provide the advanced project management, resource planning, collaboration, and financial tools necessary to strategically improve profitability -- all in one place. By combining these tools, we’re replacing cumbersome and expensive business processes that are currently handled by a hodge-podge of spreadsheets, aging competitors, and repetitive human tasks. We believe that every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s distributed economy.
The Candidate (You):
You are a self-starter. You work with our executive team with confidence, while providing daily task support to help our decision-makers focus on making each department thrive.
- deeply respect both confidentiality and diplomacy
- possess the highest level of tact
- enjoy being the point of contact for office needs
- have exceptional verbal and written communication skills\thrive off a fast-paced environment; you motivate yourself (We’re a startup; it goes with the territory!)
- have 2+ years’ experience
- understand administrative principles, office procedures, and equipment
- can manage an office with 100+ people in one location and growing
- want a collaborative environment where everyone has something to teach and something to learn
- love looking for ways to streamline and simplify day-to-day business operations
- welcome new faces; your friendly personality comes across as approachable, outgoing, and self-directed
- orderly and maintains a clean and relaxed workplace
- excel at computer skills, specifically proficiency in MS Office and Google applications
- are passionate about the technology industry, maybe you've even worked at other SaaS companies before
- Greet Visitors and Candidates that come in to the office
- Keep the kitchen area clean and fully stocked, and the office tidy
- Manage all matters pertaining to office facilities including maintenance matters as point of contact with Landlord
- Responsible for office and breakroom supply purchases
- Manage key assignment for the office suite
- Responsible for managing office space assignments to new staff
- Manage and order lunch for staff that is served daily
- Assist with coordinating off-site and on-site company events, meetings, dinners and board meetings
- Assist in Candidate and new employee travel arrangements with corporate travel agency
- Coordinate and maintain conference/meeting rooms use and calendar
- In charge of all shipping and receiving of packages
- Assist and managing Executive schedules as a support to Executive Assistant
- HQ point of contact for administrators in other office locations
- Special projects as assigned