Marketing Operations Manager
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are looking for an experienced, progressive, and energetic manager of marketing operations. This individual will have strong experience in B2B technology and in successfully deploying and managing modern digital marketing infrastructure and processes. We are looking for someone who is driven to constantly improve on the status quo and passionate about marketing technology, modern digital marketing practices, data quality and insights, and demand generation.
- Design, manage and constantly improve lead management, lead flow, and broader marketing processes and procedures through deployment of best practices and cultivation of our marketing technology stack (Marketing Automation, CRM, analytics, webinar platform, surveying platform, and more)
- Execute email, webinar & other digital demand generation campaigns to support marketing lead generation goals
- Support marketing team & programs with modern underlying technology & best practices by providing training, analysis, tools and documentation on all marketing operations
- Collaborate with the sales team, delivering lead insights, response triggers, content, and programs to support their sales targets and meet company revenue goals
- Manage, and employ measures to constantly improve the quality and value of our marketing database
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product, client services, and sales to identify opportunities to optimize data structures or processes to improve marketing and sales productivity and ROI
- Manage end-to-end marketing campaign metrics and provide analysis and reports to leadership and stakeholders to promote smarter, data-driven decisions
- Research, analyze, and recommend campaigns and activities to help meet marketing demand generation goals
- Identify marketplace trends, tools and technologies to drive online acquisition, improve conversion, and support the growth of the business
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- 2+ years of heavy experience using or managing marketing automation technology (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, etc.).
- Experience in developing and/or optimizing lead management processes, lead attribution models, lead scoring, and lead lifecycle management.
- Strong technical skills and aptitude around marketing systems, cloud technology, and common web languages (html, CSS, etc.).
- Experience working within and integrating with modern CRM, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with key internal teams and demand gen stakeholders to define needs and successfully support their goals with technology and processes.
- Strong affinity for deeply understanding target audiences, customer needs, competitive landscape, and sales processes.
- Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly communicate technical information
- Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business or related field