SVP of Human Resources
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
About the Job:
As Senior Vice President of HR, you will …
- Oversee all aspects of HR management, recruiting and operations to meet the needs of Mavenlink’s growing organization. This role reports directly to the CEO
- Drive strategic initiatives, organizational design and change management. This role will also act as a subject matter expert helping to move the organization forward through programs and initiatives to meet the ongoing growth demands of the business
- Expand employee population by leveraging and strengthening a culture aimed at attracting, retaining and engaging highly accomplished people
- Establish scalable, long-term human resource strategies and practices for the organization
- Meet the complex demands of rapid growth while maintaining high talent, engagement, and performance
- Evolve the existing processes to bring a more scalable, compliant and simple set of processes and tools for both immediate and ongoing growth needs of the company
- Build, lead and organize an HR team that is closely aligned to the businesses and consistently delivers high value HR services, systems and results
- Prepare and present materials regarding executive compensation and equity programs to the Board’s Compensation Committee; partner with our CEO, CFO and other key stakeholders to prepare recommendations
About the Candidate (You):
The ideal candidate is a smart, team-playing go-getter. You collaborate, sustain a can-do attitude, and follow high integrity.
- Bachelor degree in or related to Business Management or Human Resources
- 15+ years of leadership experience with a progressive management team from start-up and mid-size organizations
- Strong and decisive, results oriented HR leader with strong understanding of the business. Detail oriented and tactical, but also very strategic
- Strong functional HR knowledge, coupled with business acumen, personal credibility, and outstanding leadership skills
- Prior experience scaling an HR organization with systems and processes in high growth organizations
- Prior experiencing implementing scalable solutions in a hands-on, highly collaborative environment
- Experience working with company boards and Compensation Committee is required
- PHR or SPHR certification (strongly preferred)