Sales Development Representative
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are searching for a high-energy, self-motivated Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales team. This person will help generate new opportunities by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships through high-touch outbound marketing programs with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. The ideal candidate will possess excellent phone and email skills along with an understanding in qualifying customer opportunities. Mavenlink offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level.
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts for Account Executives
- Manage, qualify, develop lead activity and new prospects (inbound and outbound) along prospect lifecycle to produce qualified opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities
- Interact with and qualify prospects via telephone and email
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in SFDC to ensure effective lead management, and provide feedback to Marketing on lead scoring and grading
- Align prospect challenges with solution
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure revenue objectives
- Develop and execute high-value presentations and product demonstrations
- Support the Sales Executive team on account strategy, meeting preparation
- Provide closed-loop feedback to Marketing and Sales to ensure continuous process optimization
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of quota exceeding Sales Development experience
- Experience selling B2B on-demand/SaaS solutions
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company's value proposition and business opportunity