Location / Salt Lake City, UT, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
About the Role
As Mavenlink’s first Technical Recruiter, you’ll have the opportunity to define and shape recruiting for our growing R&D team. You’ll manage the full recruiting lifecycle with strong focus on amazing candidate experience. Supported by our great team culture, you’ll work closely with hiring managers to help candidates understand how Mavenlink can grow their careers.
With a recent $39M investment from Goldman Sachs, we’re ready to grow substantially. Your work will have a significant impact on the continued success of the company.
- Partner with R&D leadership to ensure Mavenlink’s hiring practices are inclusive
- Build strong relationships with candidates while guiding them through our interview process
- Grow candidate pipeline through passive sourcing, research, events and referrals
- Bring energy and fresh-thinking to our recruiting approach
- Measure, evaluate and improve our recruiting activities
- Work with the R&D team to grow Mavenlink’s profile in the community
- Collaborate with our wider recruiting team to grow our talent operations
About the Candidate
- 5+ years of solid high-tech recruiting experience with at least 2 years of start-up experience
- Ability to manage conversations with senior-level candidates
- An excellent base of contacts, particularly in engineering and product
- Familiarity with the tech sector
- Collaborative approach to meeting new challenges
- Friendly disposition combined with a ‘can do anything’ attitude