Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.About the Role
Strategy consulting and systems implementation work today require the ability to see how business, technology and operations intersect.
- Work with clients to help them achieve operational excellence in their services delivery by implementing Mavenlink’s cloud based solution that allows services driven organizations to effectively manage their entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Facilitate design and configuration sessions and provide business recommendations to ensure our clients experience value through the Mavenlink solution.
- Configure client’s Mavenlink solution including custom reporting, integration with 3rd party applications such as Salesforce.com and JIRA, and conversions of data from legacy systems into Mavenlink.
- Develop and provide services industry domain expertise as it relates to Mavenlink’s world-class software solution.
About the Job
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems. Understand our clients’ business requirements and objectives while ensuring alignment with the Mavenlink solution to drive desired business results.
- Assist or drive other deployment activities such as requirements gathering, functional design, system testing, user acceptance testing, issue troubleshooting and resolution, change management, and training.
- Perform the full configuration of Mavenlink required for the deployment of the solution including custom reports, integrations, and data migrations.
- Teamwork: Contribute to an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills, and expertise.
- Actively participate in the ongoing improvement of the Mavenlink product suite and the services implementation methodology in order to build and share repeatable processes and quality deliverables that may be leveraged across multiple projects to increase speed and reduce costs.
- Be a mentor and coach to other team members.
About the Candidate
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and directed, a collaborator, and has a can-do attitude. A real “go-getter!”
- Experience implementing software solutions, in the project/software delivery lifecycle, and in executing to project plans to produce quality client deliverables.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in the areas of financial reporting, business intelligence and key performance metrics. Knowledge related to managing and tracking project ROI metrics with experience in the development and presentation of financial dashboards or scorecards.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a manner appropriate for the intended audience (technical and/or business).
- Ability to maintain a client focus and react quickly to problems while working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to manage expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders while performing day to day activities via local and virtual channels.
- Ability effectively cope with change and maintain high levels of performance while mitigating risk and addressing areas of uncertainty.
- Be a team player! Ability to interact and perform in a cross functional team environment while remaining sensitive to the varying cultures of both internal and external organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 2+ years of progressive experience working in a client facing role at a consulting firm, software company, or equivalent
- Demonstrated technical skills and project implementation experience designing, configuring, and deploying SaaS based software solutions in the enterprise sector, including custom reports/dashboards.
- Previous services industry experience and/or experience working with a Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of standard business applications and specialized in-house and customer systems.
- Broad technical knowledge of internet based products and technologies.
- Programming fundamentals - experience with relational databases and data analysis.
- Understanding of ETL methodology.Familiarity of cloud-based and on-premise applications and architectures - web services, APIs and XML/JSON data structures.
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Additional technical experience preferred:
- Experience with Ruby, C#, shell scripting, CSS, JS, cloud-based applications
- Experience with stored procedures, SSIS, Excel expert (pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
- Prior experience in debugging, production support, or writing code