Location / San Francisco, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Our Engineering team is looking for a creative, top notch Web Developer. The ideal candidate will be multi-talented with experience in front end development, scripting languages, and working with a back-end engineering team. Additionally, experience with responsive design, Ruby on Rails, and graphic design is a big plus.
Experience in the following would help you get up to speed and start committing on day one:
- HTML J
- Have worked with an existing codebase and backend team
- Integrated front end code with a web framework (Rails/PHP/Django)
- Excellent knowledge of architecting CSS for a large site
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with Backbone.js, jQuery, MVC web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Moderate experience with one or more back-end programming languages (PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, etc.)
- Ruby on Rails experience a big plus
- Comfort with Adobe app suite and solid graphic design skills & aesthetic sense