Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Mavenlink reinvents the way the world conducts business online. As a Technical Consultant, you will work to solve complex technical problems and design robust solutions that provide our customers with data that drives important business decisions.
- Facilitate client-facing design, build, and configuration sessions on custom business intelligence reporting, integrations with 3rd party applications such as Salesforce and JIRA, and data migration from legacy systems into Mavenlink
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems. Understand our clients’ business requirements and objectives while ensuring alignment with the Mavenlink solution to drive desired business results
- Assist or drive deployment activities such as requirements gathering, functional design, system testing, user acceptance testing, issue troubleshooting and resolution, change management, and training
- Contribute to an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork
- Actively participate in the ongoing improvement of the Mavenlink product suite and the services implementation methodology in order to build and share repeatable processes and quality deliverables that may be leveraged across multiple projects to increase speed and reduce costs
- Be a mentor and coach to other team members
About the Candidate
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and directed, a collaborator, and has a can-do attitude. A real “go-getter!”
- Be a team player! Ability to interact and perform in a cross-functional team environment while remaining sensitive to the varying cultures of both internal and external organizations
- Experience implementing software solutions, in the project/software delivery lifecycle, and in executing to project plans to produce quality client deliverables
- A true passion for working with numbers to solve problems, analyze procedures, and investigate business issues
- Experience in the areas of financial reporting, business intelligence and key performance metrics. Knowledge related to managing and tracking project ROI metrics with experience in the development and presentation of financial dashboards or scorecards
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a manner appropriate for the intended audience (technical and/or business)
- Manage expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders while performing day-to-day activities via local and virtual channels
- Adaptable to change and the ability to maintain a high level of performance while mitigating risk and addressing areas of uncertainty.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Strong analytical experience with Excel, Tableau, GoodData, or other relational databases and data analysis tools
- Demonstrated technical skills and project implementation experience designing, configuring, and deploying SaaS based software solutions
- Broad technical knowledge of internet based products and technologies.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Additional Technical Experience Preferred:
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of ETL and LDM
- APIs and XML/JSON data structures
- Experience with Ruby, C#, shell scripting, CSS, JS, or other cloud-based applications
- Prior experience in debugging, production support, or writing code