Senior Ruby Engineer
Location / San Francisco, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.You...
- are a seasoned engineer who enjoys teaching and learning from others
- are passionate about writing scalable, maintainable, reusable, well-tested code
- enjoy sharing your experience with the team through pair programming, mentoring, and technical leadership
- are interested in building reliable, redundant systems
- don't shy away from diving into a large (but very well tested!) Rails application to refactor it into components and services
- have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining APIs as a service for your team and customers
- enjoy optimizing complex data models for understandability and performance
- are excited to work on a team creating intuitive UIs in Backbone.Marionette and CoffeeScript, developing reusable JSON APIs, and extracting and releasing open source components
Knowing the following, while not required, would help you get up to speed in our codebase quickly:
- RSpec & Capybara
- Backbone / Backbone.Marionette