Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for helping ignite interest among prospects and drive new business by developing leads that turn into sales and recurring revenue.
This is a critically important role within our company. The AE primary mission is to target accounts in defined market verticals for the purpose of qualifying, setting and holding online demos. Career development and growth opportunities are available within the company.
The Account Executive is often the first point of contact with prospective customers. The individual will be responsible for managing the sales cycles including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of successful, quota attainment experience
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Self-motivator with a strong work ethic
- Managing a sales process from online demo to close
- Proactively manage and respond to incoming sales leads
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Strong organizational skills while maintaining weekly sales forecast and achieving quota
- Innovative, competent with proven success in building high-level relationships within existing and targeted accounts
- Display strong work ethic, self-discipline and time management skills to effectively manage an intense and high-volume of business
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- Consultative inside sales experience in a SaaS or related software categories strongly preferred
- Experience running online presentations (GoToMeeting, Join.Me, etc) Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM