Location / San Francisco, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
At Mavenlink, our engineers aren’t the only ones who pair. The perfect candidate enjoys working with others to solve hard problems.
The Right Candidate:
- Excels at tackling complex business process problems and conceptualizing solutions where there currently is either no software or bad software
- Enjoys working with others to determine the minimum viable requirements for a feature
- Validates assumptions by gathering qualitative and quantitative data
- Skilled at giving and receiving feedback
- Future-looking leader who thinks strategically
- Is detail-oriented and adjusts well to change
- Enjoys helping others succeed
- Can multitask with the best of them. Switching contexts is not a problem
- Partner with customers, product and the engineering team to create a better product together
- Author written product requirements documents that include project goals, requirements, and a risk and business assessment
- Define, track, and report on key activities
- Lead a cross-functional teams to execute the product roadmap
- Evangelize the product internally
- Coordinate with Support, Sales, and Marketing Teams to keep everyone informed about expanding product capabilities
- Pragmatically balance customer, business, and technical needs and limitations when prioritizing and scoping feature functionality
Experience and Skills
- BA or BS required, background in engineering or CS degree a plus
- Direct experience leading product management within an agile organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Before You Apply
Please sign up for Mavenlink and explore before you apply. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about growing the product.