Client Success Manager
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
- Build a strong rapport with customers and manage their relationships with Mavenlink
- Be the customers’ go to person! Provide international and US based customers with a superior level of service through multiple support channels
- Understand the client’s business needs and objectives, and ensure alignment to the Mavenlink solution
- Research and resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Conduct onboarding and introductory training sessions
- Establish and maintain a strong network of relationships with key client contacts, sales team members and internal departments
- Wear a lot of different hats, not literally though!
The Perfect Account Manager:
We are looking for a strong, customer service oriented individual with experience in professional services or fee-for-service businesses.
- You have previous account management, training and customer support experience. Can you say… expert!
- You exercise sound judgment in business decisions, while demonstrating effective and professional customer service
- You have exceptional organization and time management skills that couple well with your written and communication skills
- You desire to do meaningful work alongside bright, engaged people, and work within a collaborative team
- You are flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up company environment
- You want to shine and showcase your unique skill set for potential advancement and recognition
- College degree? Yes, you graduated!