Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Welcome to an amazing opportunity. Mavenlink’s Executive Assistant will work daily with experienced software experts. In this Executive Assistant position, you will work closely with and provide administrative support to Mavenlink's executives. In addition, the Maven in this role provides general office management support.
- Assist the SVP & VP of Sales and Consulting across multiple offices
- Manage executive team's calendars and scheduling
- Always available, single POC to Executive, rapidly connect with them for urgent items (Internal, Client Facing, Phone, GTM Partner Facing, Board Facing,….)
- Full email support (notification of key items & responding on behalf when directed to do so)
- Coordinating Meetings: Client, Internal Team (in-person & conf.)
- Event Management: Annual Sales Kick-Off (Sales & Consulting), Quarterly Off-sites (Sales & Consulting), Annual Club Meetings, and Travel (Air, Auto, Hotel,…)
- Expense Management (Executive Team)
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist with Sales, Sales Ops, & Consulting Special Projects
- Participate in weekly team meetings (act as scribe, disseminate notes, action items, and future agendas)
The Candidate will work with our executive team with confidence while providing daily task support to help our decision-makers focus on making each department thrive.
- Enjoy being the point of contact for office needs (must work in our Irvine HQ office)
- Thrive off a fast-paced environment; you motivate yourself
- Have 7-10 years’ experience, including supporting multiple executives
- Welcome new faces; your friendly personality comes across as approachable, outgoing, and self-directed
- Possess the highest level of tact
- Deeply respect both confidentiality and diplomacy
- Understand administrative principles, office procedures, and equipment
- Have advanced experience in making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Excel at: MS Office (Excel/Word). Nice to have: Google (email Docs, Drive)
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adapt and stay flexible to support a fast-paced, ambitious environment.
- Have a college degree