Growth & Strategy Engineer
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Today’s leading companies are able to transform their data into insights and strategic decisions that drive growth. The Growth & Strategy team at Mavenlink has a mission to identify, execute, measure and test new opportunities for high return - revenue generating initiatives leveraging cross-functional technology and data driven techniques. G&S combines business knowledge with data to drive the strategy of the organization. The team pilots and measures innovative initiatives that can dramatically shape the future of the company. With a history of achievement, G&S is asked by the executive team to tackle Mavenlink’s most complex strategic issues.
This position is a Growth & Strategy Engineer within the Technology pillar on Mavenlink’s Growth & Strategy team. As a G&S Engineer, you will work alongside tenured professionals to rapidly prototype, build, launch, measure, and iterate on growth technology initiatives. Our initiatives are broad and varied, but include web development, new tool creation, technological support of new processes and next versions of current toolsets.
- Drive to work fast and iterate
- Attention to detail while diving in and out of many different projects
- Great interpersonal relationships and a track record of successfully working cross-functionally across several teams
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Consultant mentality
- Desire to collaborate with product, growth, sales, and engineering teams
- Enjoy continuously learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics or a related technical discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in development
- Experience contributing to an existing codebase
- Experience with MVC web frameworks (HTML/CSS/JS) and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of current web technologies and front-end development
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Heroku, or Digital Ocean, etc.) - Ruby on Rails experience
- Familiarity with UI/UX best practices
- Experience with software implementation