Mid Market Account Executive
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are looking for energetic, driven Sales professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and proven sales experience to join our Sales organization as a Mid-Market (250 – 2,000 employees) Account Executive. You will be charged with growing our footprint in new mid-market accounts, focused on identifying, qualifying, and closing new opportunities. The ideal candidate should be a creative sales leader willing to test new approaches and ideas as we continue to build out a world-class organization.
What's In It For You
- Work in a high growth environment, selling a world-class multi-tenant cloud software application
- Represent a product set that is at the forefront of project management, resource management, knowledge management, and collaboration technology
- 4+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from project manager, business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels.
- Track record of success in carrying a quota of $1M at a minimum
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com
- Experience in selling both products and related services
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Understanding of project management
- Experience with and/or understanding of professional services industry/organizations
- Formal sales training coupled disciplined utilization experience
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Prior SaaS sales experience
- Experience working side-by-side with Sales Engineers and/or Solution Partners