Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
As a Mavenlink Enterprise Solutions Engineer, you will own the technical sales cycle to help continue the rapid adoption of Mavenlink solutions by Fortune 1000-type client organizations. Leveraging your product and domain expertise, you will work closely with prospective customers to understand their business and technical needs and present compelling solutions that deliver unique business value. Must be highly motivated and able to multi-task across multiple sales pursuits and departmental initiatives within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Help drive deals to closure through pre-sales support and technical account ownership as part of a joint Account Executive/Solutions Consultant pursuit team
- Perform technical qualification of prospects by developing a thorough understanding of business and technical needs
- Develop compelling value cases and client ROI models
- Design and scope client-specific solutions that address and balance client requirements with product and services delivery capabilities
- Prepare and present presentations and customized client-specific product demonstrations
- Lead RFI/RFP responses from the product, solution, and technical perspectives
- Provide input and feedback to the Product Management team on client evaluations
- Keep up-to-date with competitive products and industry developments
- Author and develop content (presentations, white papers, blog articles, etc.) to support company-wide sales and marketing efforts
- Support Marketing efforts through participation in webinars and industry conferences and events
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline
- Knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and best practices
- 5+ year’s pre-sales experience in enterprise B2B line-of-business software and SaaS
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fastpaced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with on-line meeting tools such as WebEx or equivalent
- Willingness to travel up to 75%. Limited international travel may be required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Prior consulting experience within a professional services firm and/or systems integrator
- Knowledge of the PPM and PSA software market segments
- Experience with ERP and Finance & Accounting packages
- Prior software developer experience
- PMP certification and MBA desirable