Enterprise Development Representative
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
The Enterprise Business Development Representative is responsible for helping us ignite interest among new enterprise prospects and drive new business by developing leads that turn into sales and recurring revenue. The position reports to the Director, Business Development and is based in our Irvine office.
The primary mission is to target enterprise accounts in defined market verticals for the purpose of qualifying, and setting online demos. Career development and growth opportunities are available within the company.
Why We Need You:
The Enterprise Business Development Representative is often the first point of contact with prospective customers. You will be responsible for managing their day with both prospecting and cold calling, as well as developing and optimizing a sales pipeline while maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers.
What's In It For You:
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in salesforce.com products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 1-3 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of cold calling experience
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Self-motivator with a strong work ethic
- Be a CLOSER!
- Proactively manage and respond to cold/warm leads
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Strong organizational skills while maintaining weekly forecast and achieving quota
- Innovative, competent with proven success in building high-level relationships within existing and targeted accounts
- Display strong work ethic, self-discipline and time management skills to effectively manage an intense and high-volume of business
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- Consultative inside sales experience in a SaaS or related software categories strongly preferred
- Experience running online presentations (GoToMeeting, Join.Me, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM