Client Success Executive
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, the Client Success Executive (CSE) is responsible for the overall success of assigned strategic accounts including retention, growth, profitability and client satisfaction. The CSE is responsible for strategic account planning and overall engagement management. The CSE is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term client relationships, serving simultaneously as both the internal client advocate and the external Mavenlink ambassador.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the success, financial results, quality, strategy, and integrity of the client relationship
- Build a strong rapport with clients and manage their relationships with Mavenlink through the entire client journey, from initial kickoff through contract renewal
- Be the clients’ go to person! Provide international and US-based clients with a superior level of service through multiple support channels
- Understand the client’s business needs and objectives, and ensure alignment to the Mavenlink solution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both the client and internal departments to discuss strategic client needs and help to resolve issues in a timely manner. Monitor the overall performance to ensure quality and timeline objectives are being achieved or corrections/improvements are being made
- Manage client expectations according to the terms and objectives of the contract / SOW and ensure changes are scoped, contracted, charged and/or approved as appropriate
- Wear a lot of different hats, not literally though!
- Minimum 10-15 years of B2B strategic account management experience required
- MBA Preferred
- Experience managing large, strategic accounts with an excellent understanding of the process and strategies in managing client expectations, mostly with senior level executives
- You exercise sound judgment in business decisions and negotiation, while demonstrating effective and professional customer service
- You have exceptional organization and time management skills that couple well with your written and communication skills
- You can do light technical solutions, engaging in consultative dialogue with clients
- You desire to do meaningful work alongside bright, engaged people and work within a collaborative team
- You are flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up company environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Up to 30% travel may be required, including limited international travel