Client Success Sales Engineer
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, the Client Success Sales Engineer (CSSE) will play a critical role in fostering credibility and confidence with our current clients by demonstrating and proving our value through our products, services, and thought leadership. You will work closely with existing customers, leveraging your technical aptitude and drive to envision, determine and communicate how we can best serve our customers' unique needs.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the client to gain their trust and credibility through deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Work closely with the Client Success Manager/Coordinator to align the technical requirements and the solution design with the client's business drivers and demonstrate Mavenlink’s unique value
- Develop proofs of concept, presentations, and demos with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and turn them into a happy client
- Manage and lead the customer throughout the evaluation process through to closure
- Coordinate and deliver RFP responses and technical architecture solutions
- Occasionally generate Statements of Work (SOWs)
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years technical sales engineer experience in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role, consulting within a professional services firm and/or systems integrator
- You’ve obtained a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You possess the ability to lead architecture discussions and influence key decision makers
- You have knowledge of the PPM and PSA software market segments and experience with ERP and Finance & Accounting packages
- You have exceptional organization and time management skills that couple well with your written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- You desire to do meaningful work alongside bright, engaged people and work within a collaborative team
- You are flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up company environment
- Up to 15% travel may be required, including limited international travel