Partner Account Manager
Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Interested in a Rewarding Career Opportunity?
Are you looking for something you can sink your teeth into, something that brings you that feeling of accomplishment because you know you’re making a real difference? Are you interested in developing your entrepreneurial skills as you help to build a successful partner channel? This opportunity will be exciting, different and you’ll have the opportunity to master new skills. If this sounds interesting to you, please read more about our new Partner Account Manager role.
What We’re Looking for…
A self-motivated, self-directed leader who can manage ISV and SI partnership programs. This person must be able to…
- Articulate joint value propositions with partners
- Demonstrate product knowledge
- Demonstrate great instincts and judgment; to decide what to do, and more importantly, what not to do
- Demonstrate great people skills; able to negotiate with stakeholders and build bridges between different teams
- Drive internal cross functional teams to launch joint go-to-market programs
What You Will do...
- Be responsible for co-development and execution of Mavenlink’s Partner Program(s)
- Collaborate tightly with Sales, Marketing, and the customer engagement teams to close business with the help of key partners
- Make an unambiguous impact into the growth of Mavenlink sales through partner integrated solutions
- Understand partners and our joint customer’s requirements and apply solutions to key problems
- Educate partner field sales
- Execute field events to drive opportunities and incremental revenue
- Co-develop and launch an online partner portal
- Manage the partner revenue share program
- Effectively communicate Mavenlink’s strategies, solutions, and product roadmaps to customers and partners, while deeply understanding their solution requirements and greater issues in project delivery, professional services automation and collaboration
- Travel up to 20%
What You Need…
- Minimum of 3+ years in SaaS
- Minimum of 3+ years in successful business development, product marketing, and/or partner marketing roles
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a fast paced, pressure filled, rewarding environment
- Must have excellent communication skills, be well organized and be self-driven
- Prior use of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree or Masters preferred
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Opportunity to work for the hottest software company in Orange County