Location / Irvine, CA, United StatesApply Now
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are looking for a Training Manager who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate a high degree of initiative, has a passion for technology and possesses an entrepreneurial drive. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, team-oriented self-starter individual who desires to educate and share knowledge through training clients of our product at all levels. The Training Manager is responsible for helping both clients and internal employees ramp up in their product knowledge and will work closely with other members of the services team to provide best-in-class implementations to clients. The Training Manager educates, engages and empowers clients to successfully adopt our software and create a successful client experience. To be most successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs to have experience developing and delivering content for high-technology software products and solutions, be enthusiastic, confident, open to learning, and be able to communicate complex product knowledge in an easily understandable way for clients to consume and retain. It is crucial for the candidate to be able to fully understand our product to explain precise functions of our product clearly.
- One to five years of corporate training and/or previous customer support experience strongly desired
- Curriculum development and delivery experience is required
- Learning management system (LMS) experience preferred
- College degree required
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, mid-stage start-up company environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn and apply considerable amounts of information
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer and Internet skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility in schedule to allow for both on-site trainings, web-based international trainings and attending tradeshows
You will be an integral part of the Training and Client Services teams and will have the opportunity to see the results and impact of your work on a daily basis.