Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
As a Mavenlink Business Development Representative, you will drive outbound lead generation along the pre-sales process for the sales organization. This is a key role to help manage our pre-sales process by fostering new business relationships through outbound outreach. You will proactively qualify buying interest, use case, and size of potential accounts with the goal of setting appointments utilizing our sales enablement toolset and qualification criteria.
- Work with your paired Account Executive to prospect and create new leads to increase sales pipeline
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team by setting appointments
- Maintain consistent and meaningful prospect outreach via phone, email, and social platforms utilizing Mavenlink’s sales enablement toolset
- Maintain consistent collaboration with your Account Executive on the execution of territory, account, and contact planning via marketing and sales initiatives
- Possess a strong understanding of Mavenlink’s platform, the target market, competition and positioning
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects’ objections and rejections
- Exceed monthly quota of qualified appointments
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Mavenlink’s value proposition
- Maintain an active social presence on LinkedIn that generates strong brand awareness
- Recommended experience in selling in an outbound B2B role
- Recommended experience in technology (ideally SaaS) sales environment
- Recommended experience with Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, LeadIQ, Google Suite of productivity tools (ex. Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Recommended experience in an environment focused on Account-based sales development
- Consistent self-motivation to improve knowledge and skills through personal research and development
- Mavenlink platform knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, listening)
- Self-motivated and highly driven with the ability to work with limited direction and collaborate with geographically remote team members
- Ability to converse and engage with senior-level decision-makers
- Social selling skills and techniques are a plus
- Conducting research via social media or other means to gain insight into prospects needs
- Drive to excel in a competitive, numbers-driven, performance-based environment
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Natural curiosity, a love for learning
- A high level of integrity
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.