Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
- Build a strong rapport with customers and manage their relationships with Mavenlink through the entire client journey, from initial kickoff through contract renewal
- Be the customers’ go-to person! Provide international and US-based customers with a superior level of service through multiple support channels
- Understand the client’s business needs and objectives, and ensure alignment to the Mavenlink solution
- Research and resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Conduct onboarding and introductory training sessions
- Establish and maintain a strong network of relationships with key client contacts, sales team members, and internal departments
- Wear a lot of different hats, not literally though!
The Perfect Client Success Manager 1:
We are looking for a strong, customer service-oriented individual with experience in professional services or fee-for-service businesses.
- You have 1+ years of experience in account management, training, and customer support experience
- You exercise sound judgment in business decisions and negotiation while demonstrating effective and professional customer service
- You have exceptional organization and time management skills that couple well with your written and communication skills
- You can do light technical solutions, engaging in consultative dialogue with clients
- You desire to do meaningful work alongside bright, engaged people within a collaborative team environment
- You are flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up company environment
- You want to shine and showcase your unique skill set for potential advancement and recognition
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Irvine, United States
Our Irvine headquarters is just minutes from great restaurants and entertainment, and close to beaches and boating. Work in the tech hub of Southern California and enjoy great perks like:
- Daily lunch delivery with food options from local restaurants
- Cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- In-office cafe with Nespresso coffee stations
- Snack bar
- Outdoor work spaces with WiFi
- Access to onsite gym (with Peloton bikes!)
- Affordable on-site car wash services available
- EV charging stations
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.