Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
As a Customer Marketing Director you will have the opportunity to shape new and interesting ways to help Mavenlink customers continuously discover ways to gain value with Mavenlink products and services, collaborating with world-class teams across our marketing, product, sales and customer success teams.
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company built on the belief that every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, networked economy. The Mavenlink Industry Cloud for Professional Services provides people-powered businesses the clarity, control, and confidence they need to change the world.
Mavenlink is well-capitalized, hiring rapidly, and growing our loyal and diversified customer base at breakneck speed. Most importantly, we have a clear vision for where we’re going and how to get there. (Hint: it involves you.) Did we mention that Mavenlink is also an awesome place to work! You’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a team that loves what they do. Smart team, great perks, and amazing culture = Employee rated Best Place to work 2 years running!
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Marketing Communications, this role is responsible for Mavenlink’s customer-centric marketing programs designed to drive deeper product adoption, retention, loyalty, and advocacy. The ideal candidate will have both a marketing and sales mindset, is results-oriented, a strategic thinker, with a relentless focus on maximizing customer LTV.
Working closely with key stakeholders from across the organization, develop and execute the strategy and initiatives that drive increased awareness and adoption of product capabilities including but not limited to leveraging communities, product, social, and marketing channels. This role will also be responsible for optimizing Mavenlink user community and advocacy programs, advisory groups, and other customer experience and loyalty initiatives.
- Plan, develop and execute customer marketing strategies to increase renewals, referrals, and drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead a high-performing team through all aspects of customer-specific marketing, planning, and analysis
- Collaborate with various departments to identify opportunities and develop go-to-customer strategies that drive usage, satisfaction, and growth
- Leverage customer and campaign insights to develop / optimize customer programs including communities, awards programs, nurture campaigns, etc., with a mission to drive success throughout the customer lifecycle
- Drive customer case studies, references, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Partner with Customer Success Team to ensure the team is always up to date and fully enabled
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of combined experience in the areas of Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, Loyalty / Advocacy, and Brand Management in the SaaS industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to coach & develop world-class talent
- Strong ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter within a team setting
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and situations in a calm and effective manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Irvine, United States
Our Irvine headquarters is just minutes from great restaurants and entertainment, and close to beaches and boating. Work in the tech hub of Southern California and enjoy great perks like:
- Daily lunch delivery with food options from local restaurants
- Cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- In-office cafe with Nespresso coffee stations
- Snack bar
- Outdoor work spaces with WiFi
- Access to onsite gym (with Peloton bikes!)
- Affordable on-site car wash services available
- EV charging stations
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.