Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
We are looking for a Director of Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing to lead the development and execution of ABM and outbound demand generation strategies at Mavenlink. The focus will be on structuring high-performance programs to engage target prospects across multiple channels on a personalized basis, delivering real value to prospects at every interaction, while accelerating the buyer journey towards purchase. Our ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments and brings passion and a track record of performance in creating and executing creative, compelling multi-channel campaigns leveraging the latest B2B technology and resources.
Our Director of Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing will be a key leader within our marketing team, helping as we build a world-class team, and will closely collaborate with other leaders across the business in sales, business development, client success, and product management. The ideal candidate will embrace our company values focused on our people, innovation, authenticity, client success, and continuous learning.
- Build, execute, and scale a high-performance ABM program for Mavenlink that delivers to demand generation goals and sales success
- Identify, curate, and own our target account marketing database
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and outbound teams to define lists, key personas, and messaging
- Coordinate and execute multi-channel strategies with cross-functional teams
- Devise, deliver, and manage campaigns to engage target prospects and drive them down the lead acquisition funnel, coordinating sales development rep activity and outreach
- Establish tracking and measurement to optimize programs based on real-time results, while reporting on the value delivered by our demand generation efforts.
- Leverage owned and 3rd party data to execute strategies and programs at scale
- Lead the development and documentation of end-to-end process for ABM execution across different target account segments
- Test account targeting and measurement technologies to build a tech stack
- Manage digital presence across target accounts including display, nurture emails/sales cadences
- Propose and manage ABM budget
- 5+ years of B2B technology marketing experience
- 2+ years experience using or managing account-based marketing/predictive analytics technology (6Sense, Demandbase, Mintigo, Terminus)
- Demonstrated success working within an account-based program, targeting larger accounts
- Experience working within marketing automation and CRM
- Effective at influencing others to get strategic programs approved and funded
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly communicate technical information
- Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.