Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Mavenlink is looking for energetic driven sales professionals with proven sales experience to join our team as an Enterprise Account Executive. This role is responsible for driving the growth of net new business throughout an assigned regional territory.
- Prospect daily for new logo business and also within the assigned install base accounts.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within an assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Document daily activity in Salesforce to track performance with a one to one BDR relationship.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly/quarterly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
Qualifications and Characteristics for Success
- 7-10+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Has successfully won a sales cycle to procure a multi-year seven-figure recurring SaaS deal
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Ability to be a knowledgeable advisor to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding the Value-Based sales cycle (Discovery to Close)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Austin, United States
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.