Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
The Head of Global of Sales Development will own Mavenlink’s outbound lead generation function. They will be focused on defining and executing a global strategy targeted at developing sufficient pipelines to meet and exceed company sales targets. The right candidate has a proven track record of both building and leading global teams in prospecting and strategic planning and is passionate about amplifying client acquisition, developing sales funnels, and working in a dynamic environment.
- Builds and manages a large global team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs), ensuring the entire function hits lead generation targets (quality and quantity) that match revenue forecasts and goals.
- Owns the sales process from lead generation to lead nurturing which encompasses the following stages: Stage 1 (Initial Contact); Stage 2 (Sales Accepted Opportunity); Stage 3 (Sales Qualified Opportunity).
- Develops and executes a comprehensive outbound lead generation strategy and works closely with key leaders in Marketing, Enablement, Sales, and Business Operations ensuring the strategy stays on course and is adjusted as needed based on business conditions.
- Responsible for collaborating with Business Operations, Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, and various internal teams to communicate targets and performance.
- Ensures clear and constant communication of goals and success metrics to the organization to deliver consistency and accountability. Drives performance against pipeline goals, ensuring sufficient pipeline to achieve sales goals.
- Identifies and implements effective growth opportunities for outbound lead generation.
- Defines and tracks lead forecasts and conversion rates.
- Focuses on team/individual development and enabling upward talent mobility within Sales & Services organizations. Develops the entire BDR talent supply chain.
- Motivates team.
- Guides team on how to progress their career through effective coaching, training and development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of sales leadership experience with a lead generation focus (or relevant initiatives).
- Proven experience building, scaling, and managing a global BDR team of 50+ members in both a startup and mid market / enterprise SaaS company.
- Expert and viewed as the authority on lead generation.
- Proven leader, motivator, and coach with teams of varying levels of experience.
- Collaborative, team player who can adapt to a fast paced ever changing environment.
- An analytical minded person who is passionate about numbers and data.
- Experience working in a fast-growth technology company, developing and executing on strategic initiatives.
- Experience working with complex solutions and creating brand awareness.
- Possesses the ability to translate business objectives into effective lead generation strategies.
- Strong project management skills; comfortable running various sized projects driving people, process, and technology-related initiatives.
- 30% travel required to Mavenlink’s office locations in Irvine, Salt Lake City, Boston, London, and Melbourne.
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.