Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
The Bottom Line
A famous futurist said, “Moats are lame. The pace of innovation is what matters’” Yet, most scaled companies aren’t good at either. At Mavenlink, we are market leaders, and we believe in BOTH a good ol’ defensible moat and fast-paced innovation. The Sr. Director of Product will play a key role in helping us continue to lead our customers and industry through defensible and frequent innovation.
At Mavenlink, Product Management is hired to help the company acquire, defend and increase product-market fit. We define product-market fit as “meeting the underserved needs of the target customer better than the competition.” As mentioned earlier, fast-paced and defensible innovation that solves acute customer pain points are key to improving product-market fit.
For this specific role, we are looking for an experienced product leader to lead the vision, the team and ultimately our market in redefining the way our target customers think about running their business. This product leader is someone who thrives in developing and launching new products from scratch.
Simply put, if you are a product leader and you’ve relentlessly pioneered new products that have made a lasting impact for your customers, business and market, then you’d make a great addition to our team.
- Acquire and maintain a succinct understanding of target customer needs
- Build and maintain comprehensive market-map to help the organization understand how to meet our customers’ needs better than the competition.
- Develop a market tested strategy for your product area.
- Influence and inspire all team members and stakeholders to pursue your vision with you
- Launch and measure the effectiveness of new product capabilities on an ongoing and frequent basis
- Deliver a quarterly report on product performance to the product and executive leadership teams
- Lead a team of product managers to help develop and execute the product strategy and to measure them against key performance objectives
- Communicate clearly, energetically and a succinctly to team members, executives and customers.
- 8-10+ years of product management experience
- Proven track record of launching new products and capabilities in a B2B SAAS environment
- Ability to demonstrate at least $50M of ARR generated from products launched
- Experience developing and vetting a winning product strategy
- Expertise across key SAAS business systems likes CRM, BI and Product telemetry tools.
- Proven ability to be a “master influencer” in order to influence all stakeholders to contributing towards a common objective
- Clear understanding of modern product management frameworks to guide strategy, discovery and delivery.
- Ability to hire experienced product managers
- Experience managing a team towards measurable objectives
- Exceptional written and and verbal communication, including quarterly business reports & ad-hoc analysis, working cross-functionally, with executives, analysts, and customers
- Domain experience in delivering, scoping, and selling professional services
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Irvine, United States
Our Irvine headquarters is just minutes from great restaurants and entertainment, and close to beaches and boating. Work in the tech hub of Southern California and enjoy great perks like:
- Daily lunch delivery with food options from local restaurants
- Cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- In-office cafe with Nespresso coffee stations
- Snack bar
- Outdoor work spaces with WiFi
- Access to onsite gym (with Peloton bikes!)
- Affordable on-site car wash services available
- EV charging stations
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.