Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
About the opportunity
As a Senior Product Manager at Mavenlink, you’ll report to our Senior Director of Product and lead the charge in mapping our product growth to market conditions. With the right person in place, we can better connect our product to specific market needs externally, while internally strengthening the relationship between our growing engineering team and product direction.
Goals and Responsibilities
You’ll be vital in helping us continue to drive measurable improvements in key business objectives that better serve the overall target market and customers by identifying opportunities to strengthen our software solutions. Our successful market strategies and product maturation relies on the curiosity of a product manager who can develop a product vision and roadmap to achieve measurable and impactful business outcomes. Success in this role stems from:
- Deep industry and market research to uncover and define strategic opportunities
- Executing data-driven decisions to build and guide product roadmaps with definitive business outcomes
- Engagement with clients to understand needs of buyers and users and then balancing and prioritizing those demands within the growing product roadmap
- Coordination with our Go-to-market teams across sales, client success, and marketing to successfully launch products, increase adoption, and map product iterations
- Demonstrating thought leadership in product areas through a variety of internal and external activities while also analyzing and monitoring insights, impact, and identifying and implementing learning opportunities
You have an analytical mind and use detailed, effective communication to empower others. Product evolution is your passion – you chase context in all of your decision-making, and use data and research to define your relationships and creative goals. Working closely with stakeholders and balancing needs is a challenge you look forward to and delivering against those needs motivates you. You love building unification across product, engineering, and go-to-market from beta to deployment and taking ownership of the outcomes is a natural tendency. Our newest Product Manager will bring with them:
- A bachelor’s degree in arts or science
- 3+ years of commercial SaaS product management experience
- The ability to inspire, persuade, and motivate peers and stakeholders through very active and intentional communication
- A proven track record for building and launching products that meet profitability, revenue, and retention business goals
- Strong and definitive research and analytical skills within an agile organization
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.