Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
As a Software Engineer at Mavenlink, you’ll be part of our hugely collaborative development team working on our core Mavenlink and integrations products. This team is unlike any you’ve seen as a developer – from the beginning, this team has been a beacon of collaboration for the company. Pair-programming, continuous learning, coaching and mentorships, full-stack development and weekly growth sessions are just a few of the ways we’ve created a one-of-a-kind culture for engineers where we’re actually hands-on instead of stuck in the silo!
Goals and Responsibilities
Mavenlink’s product is changing the entire services industry and engineering has a front-row seat. We’re not looking for more people to solve problems, we’re looking for more engineers to develop new features and provide thought leadership! Some of the things we’re working on together include:
- Auto-scaled, self-healing production Kubernetes implementation
- Developing a rich & sophisticated React component architecture
- Evolving from a single Rails app to cohesive, decoupled services
You challenge the old trope of being a loner, you’re looking to be part of a team! It’s tough to grow and develop great ideas when you’re encased in the silo – you’re looking for a place to stretch. Maybe you’re sick of being used to only put out fires, or hate the idea of just being a maintenance engineer. Our culture defeats these by design! A great addition would bring:
- 3+ years of engineering production code
- Stack alignment isn’t a requirement, but you have the ability to learn and adapt to our tech stack: Ruby / React-Redux / GraphQL
- A strong desire to be part of a dynamic team of engineers at all levels
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We have complex product and we've built a technology stack that allows for continous deployment with nearly zero downtime. Every Mavenlink engineer majors in code and minors in product. so we all love working through data designs as well as complex user interactions, Whether its's through pair-programming, flexible roles, or our obsession for quality, test-driven code our engineers (from grasshopper to black belt) are always learning.
"Every engineer has something to learn and something to teach. We invest in a pairing culture to make our code and our engineers better."
- Roger Neel, Chief Technology Officer
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.