Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
As Senior Visual Designer you will play a significant role shaping and stewarding the visuals for the Mavenlink brand and helping us execute our marketing and growth objectives. You’ll work closely with world-class teams across our marketing, sales and customer success teams, turning marketing strategies, brand objectives and business goals into striking visual solutions.
You Are A Storyteller: You know beautiful design alone is not enough for today’s successful brands. You craft stories within the designs to make experiences which are multi-layered, rich and memorable.
You Are A Brand-Focused, Elegant Designer: You have experience shaping and evolving brands. You are ready to be a key brand steward, creating and delivering iconic designs that are strategically sound, conceptually based, and on-brand.
You Are Client-Centric (internal clients in this case): You work with a high level of commitment, and a welcomed service orientation that puts the goals of others first, and their satisfaction in the work you produce at a premium. You constantly look for ways to serve better, present great options, and obtain feedback for improvement. You’re humble, taking yourself lightly and your work seriously.
You Are A Design Pro: You are a self-directed designer who will bring creative expertise, original ideas and fresh approaches to each project you work on. You take great pride in both delivering the work that the business demands and the work that stretches you. You are an informed advocate of design, enjoy leading design discussions and can explain and defend your ideas and methodology clearly and fearlessly. You welcome feedback, enjoy the iterative process, and are always pushing yourself to improve.
• Develop creative solutions and tactics, and then execute on those definitions every step of the process from ideation to deployment.
• Creation of all ranges of designs from immersive web and mobile experiences and targeted marketing campaigns, to assets and designs for blogs, landing pages, events, collateral, social and email marketing.
• Collaborate with project teams and marketing stakeholders to determine visual design preferences and expectations.
• Build and maintain a cohesive visual language for Mavenlink’s marketing and brand ecosystem.
• Become an informed and vocal advocate of great design at Mavenlink.
• Manage stable of external on-demand creative resources.
• BA in Design or an equivalent combination of training and experience
(min. 6 years)
• Superior knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Understands the fundamentals of HTML and CSS
• Project management experience in a design environment
• Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects manage a team of designers working on both short- and long-term efforts
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Skilled in building digital assets, motion graphics a plus
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Irvine, United States
Our Irvine headquarters is just minutes from great restaurants and entertainment, and close to beaches and boating. Work in the tech hub of Southern California and enjoy great perks like:
- Daily lunch delivery with food options from local restaurants
- Cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- In-office cafe with Nespresso coffee stations
- Snack bar
- Outdoor work spaces with WiFi
- Access to onsite gym (with Peloton bikes!)
- Affordable on-site car wash services available
- EV charging stations
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.