Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Mavenlink delivers enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how businesses work with distributed teams, contractors, and clients around the globe. Mavenlink’s innovative technology suite enables organizations of any size to successfully manage and scale their people, projects, revenue, and profitability.
Mavenlink is well-capitalized, hiring rapidly, and growing our paid customer base at breakneck speed. Most importantly, we have a clear vision for where we’re going and how to get there. (Hint: it involves you.)
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do. Flexible work options, a fully stocked kitchen, and catered lunch daily are just a few of the perks.
About the Role
We are looking for a multi-talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to own the successful launch of powerful, first-in-market features to a wide range of internal and external audiences. You will become an expert on our customer personas, market opportunities, and the competitive landscape of your area of the product.
You’ll work closely with our marketing leadership, product and sales teams, and customer-facing departments to synthesize information on our customers and use it to help us explain the value of our software in a language that resonates with their needs. Most importantly, you’ll be the link that ensures the product we build reaches the people we’re building it for.
What you will be doing:
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will develop messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for Mavenlink’s M-Bridge Integration Platform. You will use your knowledge of the product area and key buyer persona(s) to help define, prioritize, launch and grow capabilities, and to tell the Mavenlink story in a way that clearly articulates differentiation & value. Specific activities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience through research focusing on buyer needs and the purchasing decision process.
- Create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions for product area that highlights unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors.
- Create engaging, audience-centric content and source materials.
- Partner with PM and PMM leadership to identify and define market opportunities for the product area and contribute to business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- Lead product launches within their product area from ideation and planning to launch to post-launch growth.
- Work with members of the PPM team to develop competitive positioning for the product area by using competitive analysis and input from stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales enablement and solutions consulting to produce and execute sales enablement plans for the product area.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on case study pipeline and creation.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive retention, upsell and cross-sell for the product area.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the product area, results of related sales and marketing and efforts, and identify opportunities to improve.
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven ability to work with product and go-to-market teams to bring new products and services to market.
- Strong ability to understand complex considerations and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment, and decision-making.
- Exceptional ability to synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives.
- Experience using customer, competitive and market intelligence to inform product roadmap and GTM strategy.
- Ability to engage audiences through incredible storytelling.
- Collaborative, creative, impactful, and resourceful.
- 6+ years experience in product marketing at a SaaS company, preferably in the ERP or IPaaS space
- Ideal candidate will be based near our Salt Lake City, UT, or Irvine, CA, office
- Experience conducting survey-based customer research
- Proficiency in analyzing research data in Excel, SPSS
- Project Management Certification (PMP PMI)
- Product Management or Engineering Experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience marketing products to professional services businesses (marketing agencies, consulting firms, software implementation teams, etc.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.