Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
About the role
As a Technical Recruiter with Mavenlink, you’ll report to our Technical Recruiting Manager and focus on strengthening our recruiting efforts for our R&D division. With the right person in place, we’re going to uphold our close relationship with R&D as integrated partners to help them rapidly scale where needed – this directly impacts the success of the company as we’re a true product-focused company with a strong SaaS platform that benefits from R&D that can scale.
Goals and Responsibilities
Working closely with our Research and Development arm, and the Technical Recruiting Manager, you’ll scale up our R&D recruiting, improve process efficiencies, and strengthen our focus on the experience of candidates, hiring managers, and the teams you work with. Research and Development consists of both Product and Engineering and will be the main focus, but you’ll partner with the manager to determine areas of impact outside of that scope on occasion. Supported by an amazing team culture, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace true partnership as the backbone of your recruiting success, which includes:
- Grow candidate pipeline through passive sourcing, research, events, and referrals
- Partner with hiring managers to develop productive recruiting programs
- Measure, evaluate, and improve our full lifecycle recruiting activities
- Collaborate with our wider recruiting team to grow our talent operations and provide input on process improvement
- Live our values by putting people first – we’re very committed to a great experience for our client teams and candidates
You’re a people-person and have success recruiting because of your ability to inspire those around you. The intersection of technology and people excites you and the ability to talk with technologists is a familiarity of yours. You can thrive well on a smaller team with minimal supervision as a confident self-starter to manage and structure your day. Optimism and empathy are a couple of your strengths and you have a great balance of IQ and EQ. Although you have a focus on hiring technologists, you’ve also hired for other corporate roles as an adaptable member of recruiting. Our newest Technical Recruiter will also bring with them:
- 4+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with a leaning towards technical recruiting
- Ability to effectively manage conversations with senior candidates
- Success placing engineers and developers in competitive startup markets
- A collaborative approach to meet new challenges
- An ownership mindset for handling your workflows and tasks with clarity
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.