Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today's fast-moving, connected economy. That's why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You'll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
As a critical member of Mavenlink’s growing Marketing Team, you will own driving conversion improvements across Mavenlink web properties and thrive in a fast-moving environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about deeply understanding our customers, their behavior and journey through the website. You will carry out a well-designed strategy and testing plan, partnering with cross-functional groups to execute and drive increased business performance for Mavenlink and other important digital initiatives through testing and optimization of the consumer funnel on all platforms.
The ideal candidate excels at gathering feedback among stakeholders, project managing, generating ideas, and communicating your strategy, testing roadmap, and learnings.
You will closely collaborate with our Web Development, Creative, Marketing Operations, and Paid Digital teams.
- Contribute to development and evolution of CRO strategy, identifying opportunities across the marketing website and other web experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, design, and product to identify and prioritize conversion opportunities and work cross-functionally on execution of optimization efforts.
- Responsible for top-of-funnel digital conversion optimization execution and performance reporting including trial signup, lead generation forms, demos, chatbot playbooks.
- Responsible for mid-funnel conversion optimization execution and performance reporting including web personalization and account based marketing.
- Monitor and report on key metrics across different marketing channels, different buyer segments, and different parts of the customer journey.
- Manage intake of A/B testing hypotheses from marketing and sales stakeholders.
- Deliver results without biases across teams and business units for continuous feedback loop and utilize prior results to drive future initiatives.
- Update benchmarks and results to share with proper stakeholders.
- Proactively inform the marketing team on what’s being tested, why, and expected results.
- Build experiments in Google Optimize and coordinate with the web development team for the development of more complex experiments.
- Coordinate the implementation of winning experiments in the CMS with the web development team.
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business/Statistics/Mathematics, or related degree, MBA Preferred
- Strong creative thinking skills — you’re able to build upon and improve the ideas of others as well as come up with new ideas that are both effective and scalable
- 3+ years prioritizing, designing, and executing data-driven A/B and MVT experiments
- Ability to configure goals, triggers, tracking snippets, etc. using tag management, a/b testing, user research, and analytics tools
- Proven success in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experience using Google Analytics, A/B testing software such as Google Optimize or Optimizely, and personalization software
- Experience analyzing web visitor behavior using Hotjar or similar platforms
- Command of basic statistical concepts, scientific method, consumer behavior, and cognitive biases
- Experience with audience segmentation
- Proven ability to draw evidence-based conclusions about user decisions and behavior
- Interpretation and communication of performance metrics
- Ability to adopt new technologies and software quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Bonus (nice to have)
- Experience using and managing Drift chat bot Experience managing reports in CRMs (Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud) and reporting in Google Sheets and DataStudio.
- Experience working with HubSpot marketing automation system
- Knowledge managing and configuring CPC based digital marketing campaigns (Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, LinkedIn, AdRoll).
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you'll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance is a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company's founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!
At Mavenlink, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone's individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product(and people!) innovation, diverse products, and a successful business.
Mavenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, United States
Our Salt Lake City office is located in the heart of downtown in the Historic Clift Building, with easy access to public transportation. Work in our Salt Lake Office and enjoy:
- Pair programming environment for mentorship and collaboration
- Daily catered lunch
- Snack bar
- Customized coffee machine
- Ping pong table
- Access to rooftop patio
- Access to onsite gym
- Monthly team activities, such as game nights
- Group health insurance with coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary commuter benefit options (FSA
- 401K to save for your future
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, plus two additional days with each year of employment
- 11 paid holidays + floating holiday
- Top Performers Employee Recognition Program
- Philanthropic, social, and wellness events through MavenLife
- Reimbursement for wellness applications (including Kindle, Headspace, Peloton)
- Virtual private group fitness classes, held daily
If you don't see your dream job listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. We don't want to miss out on the unique talents and qualities that make you...well, YOU! We would love to add you to the Maven network. Maybe it's not now, but soon. Let's develop a connection regarding future opportunities at Mavenlink.