Consultant Search Plan
How to Hire the Right Consultant & Gain Team Buy-In
- View your project tasks and timeline all in one place
- Increase visibility into your project timeline and dependencies
- Easily organize, edit, and structure your work in Mavenlink task tracker
- Work efficiently by scheduling your team members on each task
- Clone, edit, and replicate success with project templates
Run an effective search and selection process with this project template
Hiring a consultant isn’t just about finding someone with the right skills or expertise. This project plan helps you establish a process to get buy-in from your team and set clear expectations for a successful consulting engagement. Use the template to choose the right consultant and set clear expectations about their work.
Identify, Evaluate, and Select Your Consultant(s)
With this template, you execute your consultant search through established phases. First, align internal expectations of the work needing to be performed in your requirements-gathering phase. Next, search for and evaluate your preferred consultants. Finally, negotiate your contract in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) phase, and orient your consultant to the project after the work has begun.
What is a Mavenlink Project Template?
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Gantt Chart Project Plan
- Task Assignment & Scheduling
- Resource Planning
- Time and Expense Tracking
- Budgeted Project and Tasks
- Cost and Bill Rates
- Performance Analytics