PTO Scheduling Project Template
Allocate Resources Confidently with PTO and Holiday Scheduling
- View your project tasks and timeline all in one place
- Drill down into tasks details without losing sight of your high-level plan
- Communicate directly, and share files about tasks
- Work efficiently by scheduling your team members on each task
- Easily organize, edit, and structure your work in Mavenlink task tracker
See which resources are available by scheduling PTO and holidays in real time
Allocating resources should always be a confident exercise. With this template, you can allocate PTO and holiday hours after each status meeting. Keep your teams synced to know which resources are available to work when. With instant feedback that a resource is either available or scheduled for holiday, you and your teams can plan ahead to stay on schedule.
Request PTO, Schedule Holidays, and Allocate Hours
With this template, you help people track PTO. Allocate holiday hours so your resources aren’t scheduled to work those days. In addition, use your status meetings and this template to allocate PTO hours as your resources request time off. This lets you avoid surprises with who is gone and prevents over-allocation of hours.
What is a Mavenlink Project Template?
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Gantt Chart Project Plan
- Task Assignment & Scheduling
- Resource Planning
- Time and Expense Tracking
- Budgeted Project and Tasks
- Cost and Bill Rates
- Performance Analytics