RFP Project Template
Select the Right Vendor Every Time
- Easily organize, edit, and structure your work in Mavenlink task tracker
- Avoid roadblocks by viewing your project plan's critical path
- Increase visibility into your project timeline and dependencies
- View your project tasks and timeline all in one place
- Communicate directly, and share files about tasks
- Work efficiently by scheduling your team members on each task
This project template helps you establish your RFP process. Whether you have a process you want to improve or you need one, this template will help
A request for proposal (RFP) helps you select the right vendor. This template takes you through seven phases of developing your RFP. If you’ve never produced an RFP before and don’t know where to start, or if you simply want to formalize your existing process, this template has you covered.
Build Your Case for the Perfect Vendor
This template takes you through seven phases of developing your RFP. First, build your case for why you need a vendor and acquire the resources you need to solicit one. Next, host your kick-off meetings to ensure you gather your vendor requirements before drafting your RFP. Collect the necessary sign-offs and distribute your RFP. Finally, evaluate potential vendors based on the criteria you set.
What is a Mavenlink Project Template?
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Gantt Chart Project Plan
- Task Assignment & Scheduling
- Resource Planning
- Time and Expense Tracking
- Budgeted Project and Tasks
- Cost and Bill Rates
- Performance Analytics